she was so beautiful and quiet out in the snow yesterday. she thinks a lot. it’s weird but most of the time i feel as if i know what she is thinking.
Archives for January 2011
it’s late. i am at the point in the day when i think “wow it all got done”. it always seems to somehow. i try to remind myself when the day ahead feels full, of that moment right after something gets accomplished and i think “it’s over”. “i got through it”. “what was i worrying about?” i love that minute after feeling. i try to reach for it as much as i can.
2010 was an abundant year and now I am ready to dive into 2011. I love the feeling of starting a new year. I am not a new year’s resolution kind of gal but I do enjoy making lists of all sorts. So I give you a so called list for 2011, with the idea that if it happens… well great and if it doesn’t well… there is all the time in the world. no pressure.
1. read more.
2. take a dance class. I love to dance. i want to dance more.
3. go for more walks in the woods. go hiking. explore new places.
4. plan a trip. to somewhere we have never been before. maybe involving an airplane. it’s been too long.
5. start taking piano lessons again. but first get the new piano tuned.
6. go on more dates with my hubbie. maybe an overnight. for heavens sakes it’s been 10 years since we have been away alone.
7. meditate. daily. even for just 10 minutes.
8. try new recipes. break out of the same old same old.
9. make more. be creative. i feel so good when i do this. so why not do it more.
10. write. everyday. anything.
11. laugh more. be silly. relax. i love the look on my family’s face when i get goofy.
12. appreciate. every day. every minute. all that i have. life is so good.
happy new year my friends! xo